Saturday 1 August 2015

One week

I tried to keep some order in the decluttering process, but I'm unable to.
There is every day something though, getting out of the house, which is positive.
Both bikes were sold on ebay, one isn't paid yet, one  i was refunded, because the buyer had 3 brain cells and used only one probably when read the description. Now the bike is on again, I just hope someone literate will win it this time.

Lots and lots of Dani's books are in the ebay box, but I'm not sure if it is worth to bother, as it seems that there are millions of them already on sale. The ipad app of ebay is clever, it can scan any barcode and match the item, so is quite a quick process but isn't without work. I'll leave it for now, important is that they are out of that room.

No comments:

Post a Comment